- Mechanical Engineer
- PG course at IIM Calcutta, an executive program, EPLM (Leadership and Management).
Conference/ Seminars/ Presentations: Attended or presented by the faculty, work experience
- 30 years of experience in diversified industries with versatile functional experience.
- started my career as Graduate Engineer Trainee at Automotive Axles, Mysore. As I aspired to grow in career, I moved to different locations and worked in variety of organizations such as Automotive (TVS Motors, Automotive Axles), Heavy Engg (Larsen Toubro) and Capital/ Power Industry (GE Triveni and Triveni Turbines).
- During my tenure of 30 years, worked in multiple functions like Quality Assurance, Mfg. Planning, Procurement, Logistics & Inventory management, Project management and Business management.
- I had an opportunity to work with JUSE consultants for learning & implementing TQM, JIT & TPM concepts. Also worked as SAP team member for SAP implementation.
- After such a vast experience and exposure and finally handling JV Management as CEO, I felt it is time to hang my shoes from Corporate and work for society
- I started my new assignment as Management consultant with focus on students and SME industries, where I can share my expertise and value to their growth.
- Visiting Faculty: Engaged with Business Schools / Engineering colleges to share my industry experience with the young minds to bring best out of them and prepare them for future.
- Management Consultant: Providing consulting services to SMEs & others to enhance business opportunities & Growth.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org