Master’s in Mass Communication and Journalism from Mysore University
Conference/ Seminars/ Presentations: Attended or presented by the faculty, work experience:
- A journalist who took news to the readers through the medium of Newspaper, he now helps people, institutions, organizationsand businesses take their message to their audience using digital communication technologies. This comes from the wide exposure he has as a Journalist, Public Health Professional, Entrepreneur and a Professor, most in the field of journalism and digital communication.
- The most fulfilling job that has given immense satisfaction is when he worked at Asha Kirana Charitable Trust as Administrator. Asha Kirana works in the field of HIV / AIDS where he worked to build a sustainable model for the Trust.When the Entrepreneurial bug caught him, he Co-Founded Companies in the space of Web 2.0 Collaboration, digital media planning, strategies, delivering digital services and reviewing services. He was also Founder Director of Digital Business School, one of India’s first business schools dedicated to digital media.
- He was part of Mysore Dasara 2009 and 2010 where live webcasting was done of the Procession and Torch Light Parade,which was viewed by people from 172 countries.
- Currently, he is the Co-Founder of Samatha Business Solutions LLP, a mobile software company. Samatha has built MyApp, a mobile platform with a mission to make technology more meaningful to people, organizations, institutions and businesses.He is passionate about teaching and using digital technology for effective and meaningful use in people’s lives.
- He was instrumental in reaching out to hospital’s in Nepal soon after the devastating earthquake in April, 2015. After a response from Chirayu National Hospital, Kathamandu, Nepal, he mobilized a team of super specialists from Mysore, and later Karnataka. A total of 27 Specialists visited this hospital and rendered humane service for nearly two-weeks. The team included his wife Dr Sushma Krishnamurthy, who is a General Surgeon at Holdsworth Memorial Mission Hospital, Mysore. Dr Sushma motivated Pramodh to do change from “we SHOULD do something to we MUST do something” for those affected during earthquake. They were recognized for this service by Lions Club, Mysore.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org