- Trained in mySAP – CRM with specialization in CIC from Veonix Institute of Higher Learning, Bangalore in 2006.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) – Marketing from St.Joseph’s College of Business Administration, Bangalore in 1974.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (PGDMC) from St.Joseph’s College of Business Administration, Bangalore in 1973.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc) from Bangalore University in 1970.
- Jul’04 – Present: Freelance marketing consultant/Trainer – MDPs/Visiting Professor – MBA colleges
- Jul’01 – Jun’04 with BGC International, Bangalore as Vice President/Consultant (Marketing)
- Jul’99 – Jun’01 with N. Ranga Rao & Sons, Mysore as General Manager (Marketing)
- May’97 – Jun’99 with Bambino Agro Industries Ltd., Secunderabad as General Manager (Marketing)
- Nov’93 – Apr’97 with Limca Bottlers (A Coca-Cola Company), Lagos, Nigeria as CEO
|Nov’87 – Oct’93
||Adonis Laboratories, Mumbai
|Sep’84 – Oct’87
||Genelec Limited (GEC Co.), Calcutta
|Oct’74 – Aug’84
||Glaxo Laboratories, Mumbai
Research Paper/ Projects: Research papers worked on / articles in publications/ journals and projects worked on:
- Develop syllabi, conduct research, accumulate resources and generate assessment materials for all courses taught. Piloted the introduction of online group study program.
- Present curriculum content, drawing parallels to regional, national and international markets and extracting resources thro’ corporate experience to generate real-life applicability of course material
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org