Nitte School of Management, Bengaluru, India, is proud to announce a two-day Workshop on “Strategies for High-Quality Research: Pathway to Publication“ on 8th and 9th, November, 2019, for faculty, research scholars and corporate professionals.
This workshop will provide participants with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to develop high-quality research manuscripts and publish in SCOPUS and ABDC indexed journals. The workshop will include sessions from the following experts:
- Dr Pavan Soni, FPM, IIM Bangalore (Founder and Innovation Evangelist, Innovation Point Consulting)
- Shri. Ranganath Iyengar, Director, Strategic Interventions India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr M.Jahnavi (HOD, MBA, Jyoti Nivas College, Bangalore)
- Dr N J Shetty, (HOD, Nitte School of Management)
- Prof. Bramhani Rao, PGDM, PhD (NET-JRF) (Assistant Professor, Nitte School of Management)
For enquiries regarding the workshop email at: email@example.com
(or) call Prof. Koteswara Rao on 9490251472, 080-22167922, Extn: 926